Badeloft marble sinks represent the pinnacle of traditional elegance in luxury bathrooms. Our marble sinks are hewn from single blocks of stone, carefully selected for optimal durability and beautiful veining. Our Italian white Carrara marble is sourced from the same quarries where renaissance masters chose their media. Its glossy shine and cool texture are still the standard of timeless beauty.
For a darker look, our Nero Marquina marble is the original black marble from Markina, Spain. Its pronounced pearl veining deepens blacks in dark bathrooms and brings a unique pattern to each sink. Badeloft marble sinks are products of German engineering and artisan design. Each sink is cut to order and 100% unique. A Badeloft marble sink is a truly timeless centerpiece for your luxury bathroom.
Black Marble Sink MWB-01-S-BLK
White Marble Sink MWB-01-S
Black Marble Sink MWB-01-M-BLK
White Marble Sink MWB-01-M
Black Marble Sink MWB-01-L-BLK
White Marble Sink MWB-01-L
Black Marble Sink MWB-01-XL-BLK
Marble Sinks FAQs
Marble Sink Benefits
- Beautiful: Marble is beautiful to the eye and to the touch. Our pearl-white and smoky-black European stones are the same varieties used in famous works of art and architecture.
- Easy to clean: Marble is low maintenance and easy to clean. Simply spray with soapy water and wipe clean with a warm towel.
- 100% unique: Each marble sink features veining that is unique to that particular vessel. There is, and will never be, another just like it.
- Extremely durable: Marble is strong enough to endure millennia. Your sink should last at least a lifetime with proper care.
- Premium appeal: Nothing says luxury like marble. Adding premium marble sinks to your home will increase its value.
The Badeloft Difference
- German engineering: Precise German engineering is essential when giving balance to heavy sinks such as marble.
- Original stone sourcing: There is no substitute for real white Carrara or black Nero Marquina marble. Badeloft sources its stone from the original quarries in Italy and Spain.
- Customizable design: Choose your size, shape, color, drain, and more. Each sink is a unique work.
- Artisanal touch: Badeloft marble sinks are cut to order from a single block of stone. Each work is hand-finished for an unrivaled shine.
- Warranty protection: Enjoy warranty protection for 10 years on your marble sink.
Marble Sink Installation
Badeloft marble sinks are vessel-style sinks that rest on top of your counter. They are easy to install in as little as 30 minutes. Simply place the sink on the counter and connect the plumbing through the drain.
Please take care to check the weight capacity of your counter or vanity before installing your sink. Marble sinks are heavier than standard sinks and may need extra support.
Badeloft marble sinks are special order items. Each sink is cut to order based on your bespoke needs. For this reason, there is a 6-12 week lead time on each item.
When your sink ships, it will arrive at your home in 3-5 business days. Shipping costs range from $29-$199 depending on the product, delivery method, and delivery location.
Yes, Badeloft marble sinks are made of 100% real marble. Our white Carrara marble is sourced from Tuscany, Italy, and our black Nero Marquina marble is from Basque Country in Spain.
Each sink is cut from a single piece of stone and has unique veining.
Marble sinks include pre-drilled drain holes, a matching drain cap, and hardware for installation.
They do not include pre-drilled faucet holes. The borders of our marble sinks are narrow to reduce weight, so drilling faucet holes into the marble is not recommended. The sinks are compatible with faucets mounted to the wall or counter.
Yes, marble sinks are easy to clean. Marble is stain-resistant and immune to most damage. To clean, simply spray with soapy water and wipe with a warm towel.
Yes, marble sinks are heavy, but Badeloft’s marble sinks are lighter than most and can accommodate most bathrooms. Still, you must make sure that your countertop or vanity can support a marble sink before you purchase one.
Our marble sinks weigh 77-121 lbs depending on the size. To find the weight of a Badeloft marble sink, simply click a sink above. The weight is displayed at the top of the product page.
Yes, marble sinks are some of the most durable you can buy. Marble is extremely hard and resistant to damage, which is why it has been a choice material in art and construction for thousands of years.
Marble’s only weakness is acid, which can cause small etchings in the stone. It is advisable to keep acidic household items like vinegar and citrus away from marble sinks.
No. Badeloft marble sinks are sealed and do not stain. However, marble sinks can etch. Etching only occurs when acid contacts the marble and reacts to the high levels of calcium in the stone. Etching is transparent and nearly invisible, though it can affect the shine of your marble sink. For this reason, you shouldn’t use acidic items like vinegar or citrus around your marble sink.