Badeloft continues to define modern bathroom design with its exclusive line of ramp sinks. This trendsetting design is a Badeloft original, now highly sought-after in premium markets around the globe.
Badeloft is proud to be the sole provider of undermount ramp sinks in the USA. For those who wish to be at the forefront of contemporary design, there is no substitute for the original. Badeloft ramp sinks are the product of German engineering and the finest materials. Each sink is made to order and hand-finished by our artisans. Redefine your bathroom with a luxury ramp sink today.
Undermount Ramp Sink UB-04
Undermount Ramp Sink UB-04-BLK
Undermount Ramp Sink UB-04-GRY
Undermount Ramp Sink UB-04-XL
Undermount Ramp Sink UB-04-XL-BLK
Undermount Ramp Sink UB-04-XL-GRY
Wall Mounted Sink WT-04-A-BLK
Wall Mounted Sink WT-04-A-GRY
Wall Mounted Sink WT-04-B
Wall Mounted Sink WT-04-B-BLK
Wall Mounted Sink WT-04-B-GRY
Wall Mounted Sink WT-04-C-BLK
Ramp Sinks FAQs
Ramp Sink Benefits
- Stylish: Ramp sinks are a statement in modern design. They blend seamlessly with your countertop for an elegant and minimalist look.
- Easy to clean: Ramp sinks have no cracks or seams, so debris and dirt won’t get caught in small spaces. Simply wipe the ramp with a towel to clean.
- More faucet options: Ramp sinks are compatible with wall-mounted and sink-mounted faucets as well as soap dispensers and more.
- Premium appeal: The streamlined appeal of ramp sinks can add a great deal of value to your home.
The Badeloft Difference
- The original: Badeloft sets yet another trend with its luxury ramp sinks. We are the exclusive global producer of the trendsetting ramp undermount sink.
- German engineering: Designed and built with German engineering, Badeloft’s sinks represent the pinnacle of form and function.
- Customizable design: Choose your size, shape, color, finish, drain, and more. Each sink is a unique work.
- Premium materials: Badeloft’s proprietary stone resin is stunning both to the eye and the touch. Our unique composite makes natural stone more durable and stylish.
- Warranty protection: Enjoy warranty protection for 10 years on your undermount sink.
Ramp Sink Installation and Maintenance
Undermount ramp sinks must be affixed to the underside of your countertop. For that reason, not all countertops are compatible with undermount sinks. We recommend stone/granite or hardwood countertops for secure undermount installation.
Wall-mounted ramp sinks should be mounted to studs in your wall. If studs are not convenient, you may need to remove a piece of the wall and add lumber supports. You can install your wall-mounted sink with basic tools and the hardware included with your purchase.
Badeloft ramp sinks ship with everything needed for installation. Ramp sinks do not include faucets.
Badeloft undermount sinks are special order items. Each sink is made to order based on your bespoke needs. For this reason, there is a 6-12 week lead time on each item. When your sink ships, it will arrive at your home in 3-5 business days. Shipping costs range from $29-$199 depending on the product, delivery method, and delivery location.
A ramp sink has a sloped interior in place of a traditional sink bowl. The slope forms the interior of the sink, giving it a sleek and seamless look.
The crest of the interior slope sits flush with the countertop, leaving the side of the sink facing the user without a visible seam. The slope descends about 5 inches to the posterior of the sink where an invisible slot drain is located.
This sink vessel is created by the descending ramp, lending the sink the aspect of being one with the countertop or vanity. A Badeloft wall-mounted ramp sink completes this look, as the sink and countertop are a single, seamless stone unit.
Ramp sinks are ideal for basic personal grooming and hand-washing in half, full, and master baths.
Because ramp sinks are shallow (about 5 inches deep at the base of the ramp), they are not suited for other activities such as washing clothing or soaking make-up and personal hygiene accessories.
Badeloft ramp sinks are made of our proprietary stone resin. This natural material is a blend of limestone and marble combined with an acrylic polymer for added strength and sheen.
Stone resin has a clean, smooth shine fitting of contemporary spaces. Though, it retains its natural stone feel, which is grounding and stress-relieving to the touch. Stone resin is non-porous and resistant to humidity. It is also incredibly durable. Because it is resistant to scratching, chipping, and stains, your ramp sink will also require very little maintenance.
Stone resin, and all of the materials used to craft Badeloft ramp sinks, are 100% non-toxic
All Badeloft ramp sinks include pre-drilled drain holes and hardware for installation.
They do not include faucets or pre-drilled faucet holes. This is done so that you can customize your sink to your liking. Ramp sinks are compatible with faucets mounted to the sink or the wall.
Yes, ramp sinks may be the easiest sinks to clean. The interior consists of a single, flat sloped surface flanked by three sides. Inside a ramp sink, there is less to clean, and what there is to clean is easier to reach.
Badeloft ramp sinks make cleaning even simpler. Our stone resin material is stain-resistant and wipes clean with a warm towel. If you are looking for a sink that’s easy to maintain, a ramp sink is a smart choice.
Badeloft ramp sinks are available in wall-mounted and undermount styles. You can customize your ramp sink by choosing the size, color, and finish. Browse the ramp sinks above to find a style that fits your bathroom.